Frequently Asked Questions
- What do you mean by "digital fine art"?
- Since I use a digital photograph to begin, edit it digitally and number my pieces this is considered digital fine art. It is more than a photograph yet not quite a painting. I also like the term “digital painting” as it truly encompasses what I do...take the photograph and use my computer as a paintbrush during the editing process.
- Are you the only one doing this?
- I am NOT the only one doing this. Digital Art is a fairly new medium but many artists are using their computers to bring their photographs to a new level of art.
- What is "giclee" and how do you say it?
- Giclee, pronounced "ghee-Clay" is another word for a museum quality print.
- Can I deviate from the sizes you offer?
- Sure. Call/email and we’ll discuss this further.
- Do you suggest I frame my piece?
- No. I take hours of editing to make sure my artwork looks perfect as is, unframed. This entails extensive editing on my part so that the piece looks beautiful without a frame. However, framing is a personal preference.
- I’d like to frame my piece; can I do that with the wider stretchers?
- Sure you can. Many of my customers have done just that.
- How long will it take for my order?
- I can turn it around in 2-4 weeks. If you need it yesterday, I’ll work with you!
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Check prepayment, Paypal, Amex, Mastercard, Visa, Discover.
- How do I place my order?
- Simply order from the website which is secured against identity theft. If you are paying by check, you’ll have to email your order directly to me at the address below and I will give you instructions how to proceed.
Please email me at email@example.com with any other questions you may have.